Grant applications are accepted from qualified charitable organizations in the Roanoke Valley, including the cities of Roanoke and Salem and the counties of Roanoke, Botetourt, and Craig. Grants are contingent upon available funding as well as board and membership approval.
- If you missed the grants open house on August 12, 2021, you can view it here, or you can view the slide presentation here. It includes information on the grants the JLRV distributes and what they entail.
- Applications are due September 30, 2021.
- To apply for a JLRV Grant, click here.
- Funds for all grantees are for the June 1 to May 31 grant cycle.
- For all grant related questions, please contact the Grants Co-Chairs at email@example.com.